Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ok, I totally have recommited to doing this on a regular basis. Finally one of my sisters has also started a blog, so hopefully we can keep each other on track. Just to recap a little...My family and I went to Utah & Idaho for Christmas. We had the time of our lives! My whole family was together, a first in about 10 years! My baby sister brought her (then) 10 day old twinners. It was such a memorable time being surrounded by my siblings and my parents, and all my nephews..and NEICE. I will cherish those memories forever.

2 comments:

  1. Soooo..don't you just LOVE saying you have a neice now!!! Haha!! Although they got sick..whether it was from being in I.F. or not..I am SO glad we went. It was so much fun to all be together..especially for Christmas! Anyway..I love you!! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah -- a blog!! How come you haven't written me back to tell me you saw the pictures of the boys in their CUTE pj's? how's it going these days stranger???

    ReplyDelete