Sunday, August 30, 2009

Catch up....


I know its been a while since I have posted anything to my blog. Just seemed like time got away from me....plus it was summer and we really didn't do much.

I do have a new nephew! My sister Jennifer had her 4th little boy. She didn't find out what she was having this time, which drove me crazy! I just knew it was a little girl though. She had a neat experience with her husband Joseph being able to deliver this little bundle of joy. When she called to tell me is was a little boy, I was both thrilled and excited for her. They named him Lennox Ottoway. Which is so cute!

I have been looking forward to school starting...I think since the last day of school last year! But as we are on the eve of the first day, I am sad that summer has gone by so quickly. I feel that we really didn't get the chance to do much "fun" stuff.

I have been talking with the kids about being in middle school. Here in Meridian, 6-8th graders are together in a middle school. So this means Graison and Baylee will be at the same school. Graison of course is devastated, Baylee of course is thrilled!! We have been telling Graison to have fun and enjoy his last year of being "top dog" as this won't happen again until he is a Senior. We have talked to Baylee about changing classes and peer pressure. Which lead us to talking about growing up and becoming a Young Woman. She will turn 12 in a few months and she asked me about.....








Yes, she learned how to shave her legs. It was a funny experience, and she only had a few little scrapes.
So, that pretty much brings you up to date. I am sure with school starting, I will have more to update. Graison is playing football and Baylee is running cross country. They are both excited to get back into a routine and to be around friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment