Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Introducing Jackson Beale....

For the first time in 13 years, there is a new baby in the Calbert house.  I still sometimes look at him and wonder where/why/who this little guy belongs to!

We welcomed Jackson on  November 3 at 9:52pm.  He weighed in at 7lb 9oz and 20 inches.  He wins the award for our smallest baby (yes, Baylee was even bigger).  At 2 weeks early, we were ready for him to get here.
I look back on our whole situation, with the surprise and all, and I sometimes feel so overwhelemed with the whole thing.  I look at Jackson and know without a doubt that he is supposed to be here with us, and a member of our nutty family.
Graison won't admit it, but he loves being with Jackson
Baylee LOVES holding Jackson.  She is loving being a big sis!
Max hates that he is not Scott's center of attention anymore.  

Arrived at the hospital a family of four.....left as a family if 5!!  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love reading that! TEARS!! :D I love you and I just canNOT wait to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun for all of you!! Little Jackson is going to be so spoiled by all of you!! :) He has two moms and two dads with Graison and Baylee!!

    ReplyDelete