Saturday, August 30, 2008

WINCO....

OK, everyone knows that we just moved to the Boise/Meridian area. It is my sons birthday Sunday, so last night we decided to take him out to dinner. Then we decided to go ahead and go grocery shopping while we were out. I have heard all about this place called Winco. It just happened to be next to where we had dinner so we deicded to try it out. OH MY GOODNESS....it was the coolest place! Of course we had to go up and down every isle, and then my kids spot the COOLEST thing. This whole section of dispensers that had anything from candy to pasta, to dog treats to chocholate chips!! You know where you fill up the bag with as much or as little as you want. Anyway, I know it is stupid to be so excited about a grocery store, but if you realized the options I had to shop at before we moved you would understand!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh yeah! I totally love Winco! There's one in Idaho Falls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jana ~ you are so silly. it's called bulk food sis. this blog just totally made my day. i love you!

    ReplyDelete