Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I HAVE A TEENAGER...




I know I am a few days late, but my oldest turned 13 on Sunday. Graison has been a complete joy to my life. He is the most soft-hearted and compassionate young man that I have ever seen. Yes, he fights and aggravaites his sister, but I know that is normal. Graison would do anything for anyone. He is always offering to help with dinner or to vaccuum for me. He won't admit it, but he will still sit on my lap and hug and kiss me goodnight. I could not ask for a better son.

4 comments:

  1. Cute post! He sure is a great kid Jana!! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey

    Ps...you should tell Jane and whoever else that they can leave comments even if they don't have a blog. They just sign it with their name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I can't believe he is that old! That's crazy! I hope you guys are enjoying Idaho! How's Scott's job going and how are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful pictures of ya'll! I cannot believe how your kids are grown! I remember when they were born!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jana.. You might not remember me too well but I'm Sarah's sister Jennifer! :) And found your blog through sarah's... And I can't believe you have a son that is 13!! Thats awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete