Monday, September 29, 2008

BABY SHOWER....





NO...NOT MINE!!! One of the perks to living in Boise, is being closer to a lot of my family. I was able to go to Kasey's baby shower..for her 2nd set of twins!! I had a great time, and I loved being able to be there with her and my other sister Joy. We tease Kasey alot about having 4 kids under a year old, I admire her strength and courage. I know she must be a special mother for Heavenly Father blessing her and knowing she is capable of handling all these beautiful babies! I definatley missed having Jennifer there with us. There always seems like a piece of "us" is missing when we get together and someone is not able to be there. But she was with us in spirit and we all knew it. Baylee is finally not the only granddaughter, and she loved being around Taya. We had a great weekend, and I was thrilled to be able to be there. I am so used to being the "sister that can't be there". It was great to be able to make up for lost times!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool you get to be close to your sister. I've always been blessed to have at least one sister nearby and I love it!! I'm not the least bit jealous of your sister however! I'm sure she's a great mom though, especially since she's your sister and she's probably a lot like you!! :)

    ReplyDelete