Thursday, October 16, 2008

BABY GIRLS....

Well, my little sister, Kasey, just couldn't wait any longer to pop out her twin girls! So, on Monday October 13 Haylee & Peyton joined the Wardell family. As many of you know, Kasey and Cory have a set of twins that are 10 months old, Gage & Taya. Yes, pick your jaw back up...she has 2 sets of twins less than a year apart. I admire Kasey so much, and truly believe that she is an extremely special mother for Heavenly Father to bless her with all these babies. I know it will be overwhelming sometimes, but I have faith in Kasey, and I know she can handle it. I love her so much, and I am so glad and excited that I live closer now so that I can see her and her beautiful family more often!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I can't believe that! I am glad you are there to help out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is still amazing to me...I thought Mom had it bad with 4 kids under 2 1/2...but now 4 kids under a year! I'm sure she is so glad you are much closer now!

    ReplyDelete