Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weekend In Logan






I was lucky enough to be able to go down to my sister Kasey's house for a long weekend. We are all taking turns doing down to help her out, since having the C-section, she is unable to lift her twins, Gage & Taya. So, now that I live closer (YEAH) I was so excited to go down and stay with her. An added bonus was being able to go to the hospital and seeing my beautiful twin girl nieces, Haylee & Peyton. Even though I thought I was on an episode of ER, having to scrub down to go into the NICU, it was SO worth it. These little girls are absolutely adorable. I was thrilled just to get to see them, but we happened to get there at feeding time, and I was over the moon when I actually got to hold and feed Haylee. Talk about a treat! Again,I am so proud of Kasey, and the strength she has. She has to drive 45 minutes each way to the hospital where Haylee & Peyton are, and I know it is hard on her (not to mention gas prices). She is a wonderful mother, and I know my whole family agrees. She is truly a hero to our family.

3 comments:

  1. Hats off to your sister!! The babies - all 4 are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can say it enough..THANK YOU!! It was great to have you and BJ down here! Thanks so much for all the help! I love you! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this again! Tears! I love you!

    ReplyDelete