Saturday, January 31, 2009

Girl Weekend



With Scott & Graison away in McCall freezing...Baylee & I had a girls weekend. We went and rented chick flicks, ate popcorn and downed sodas! Then Baylee crawled into bed with me and we actually slept in a little this morning.

Thanks to Meme & Papa and Grandma B, Baylee had money burning a hole in her pocket. So, she has been wanting to go to this pottery place. You pick the pottery you want to paint, then they glaze and fire it for you. So, we took the opportunity to go without the boys. Baylee picked a cute bowl with a plate, and used blue, brown and pink to decorate it.

After Baylee finished her painting, we went to eat lunch at Olive Garden. Thanks to a few of my dancers last year, I had a gift card. Baylee and I had a yummy lunch and enjoyed our afternoon. It was great spending time with her other than running to dance class or other activities. We go and pick up Baylee's bowl next Saturday....so stay tuned for pictures of the finished product!!!





2 comments:

  1. Oh fun! I love those ceramic places! Miss you and love you! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pottery making is so fun! We have one of those here and no one will ever go with me!! I can't wait till the girls get a little older and it can be a mommy/daughter date like ya'll did...how fun!

    ReplyDelete