Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas...

Just now getting around to adding pictures from Christmas. I know it is a bit late...but "better late than never"....


I got a Bike!!! I was so excited!










Baylee loved her ear muffs from Daddy











Graison got an awesome beanie from Baylee











Max of course wanted to be right in the middle of it all!!!












Graison & Tate dug out a tunnel through the drifts and grandma & grandpa's house













Baylee & Uncle Booger







Dad did a good job surprising mom with a beautiful curio cabinet.










We had a wonderful Christmas in Idaho Falls. Was sad not having Kasey & Jennifer and their families with us, they were missed! Of course, my kids made out like bandits! Guess that's what grandparents are for!! I actually had to leave some things there because my truck was so packed full!! I promise Mom, I am coming to collect all my things!

2 comments:

  1. Scott...NICE sweater man..got one in 2x? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we all could have been there too. Looks like yall had a lot of fun! We did too though..just my first without being with Mom and Dad! Miss you! Love you! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey

    ReplyDelete