Wednesday, December 31, 2008

14 Years...and counting!

This time, 14 years ago, Scott & I were being married in the Salt Lake Temple. If you ask Scott what he rememebrs about that day, he will tell you that he thought he was being "stood up" because I was late getting to the temple! What I remember, and for anyone that was there with us, was how COLD it was. Seriously Scott & I had blue lips in our pictures!! We laugh about it now, but we were freezing that day!

So here are 14 things I love about Scott...
1. i love when you laugh
2. how you can make me laugh
3. Graison
4. Baylee
5. my bike you got me for Christmas!
6. how you let me talk you into my crazy logic about a "SALE"
7. that we are now closer to my family than yours
8. that you love to cook
9. what a talented photographer you are
10. you hardly ever complain
11. i love your family
12. you make me try new things
13. you played board games with my family at Christmas
14. that we will be together for time & all eternity!!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I love you guys and I know you are perfect for each other. Hope you had a good day!!

    ReplyDelete