Monday, November 10, 2008

BATH TIME...FOR MAX

One of the things we are coming to love about the Meridian, ID area is that there are so many things to do. Places and things to do that you are like "Why didn't I think of that!" One of these is a place called U Do Doggie Spaw. You take your dog in, and wash & dry him and then you leave...and THEY clean up! So cool! So for our Family Night, we decided that this was what we were going to do. Max desperately needed a bath, and I refuse to let Scott bathe him in our shower!


So, Baylee was all up for helping, and Graison & I went to laugh and to "document" the evening! We ended up having a good time, and Max looks great! I forgot that he was supposed to be WHITE!



By the time we got home, I think Max was wore out! Not to mention Baylee & Scott. We weren't home for 10 minutes and Max was snoring louder than I have heard in a long time! We never let Max on the couch, and he can't get up there by himself anymore anyway, but he wanted to be cuddled and so Graison let him up on the couch...and it was back to snoring!




We have all come to the realization that Max is on borrowed time. We have had him for 10 years now, almost as long as we have had Baylee! We try to prepare ourselves, and just enjoy Max while he is still here. We have come a long way, and almost lost him a few times back in the summer. He has been a great addition to the family!

2 comments:

  1. How fun to have a place like that! I would have loved to have that when it was my turn to bathe Lizzie back at home growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like max so much better in pictures than in person.

    Love and miss all (maybe even Max)

    ReplyDelete