Sunday, November 2, 2008

Baylee turns 11







Can you believe that Baylee is 11?? I sure wonder where time has gone. Her birthday was during the week, so we didn't really celebrate until her party on Saturday. She had a really fun "theme", as we sent out movie tickets and told everyone to wear their favorite PJ's. We popped popcorn, had candy and sodas, did I mention the CANDY!! Then with 12 tween girls we watched CAMP ROCK, and let me tell ya they girls sang louder than the movie!! We of course had a pillow fight, and then a dance contest (which i had to join in!!) I think it was a huge hit, and all the girls said they had a great time. Baylee has really made some good friends since she has been here.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like the girls had a great time. I know Mercade and Claudia have a good time watching Camp Rock knowing Baylee was watching it at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Baylee! I'm sure it was a really fun party! You always threw the funnest bashes for YW!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a brave woman Jana!! LOL! Looks like they had a blast and I guess that is worth it all!

    ReplyDelete