Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family Pictures



Yes, my husband is a wonderful photographer, but it has been a few years since we have had our family pictures done. So, since we have moved, and this is our first holiday season here in the Boise area, we wanted to do our pictures and show off how beautiful it is here. Scott recruited a co-worker to come out and actually take the photos (with the promise of White Trash!!) and she did a great job.




















Scott of course "tweaked" them as he calls it, to make us all look gorgeous! I absolutely love them , and I think they turned out great.


I am so blessed to have been married for almost 14 years, and to have 2 great kids (3 i you count Max!). I love being a mom, and I thank Heavenly Father every day for the many blessings in my life.



5 comments:

  1. LOVE THESE!!! What a beautiful family and I am so blessed to call you "my" family. Love your guts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures! You guy's all look very happy and I'm glad that your enjoying your new citay! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I love them, if you ever come to California, Scott will have to bring his camera. Taking family pictures is such a chore sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are SO good! You guys look so cute in them! His co-worker did do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are GORGEOUS!!!!! You are right about showing off the landscape, that is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete