Saturday, March 7, 2009

Baseball Time

You know Spring is in the air when we start talking baseball. Eventhough we are in Boise, we are faithfully getting updates and scores from the St. Louis Cardinals Spring Training games. Scott has already told me that we will have to buy the baseball package through cable so we can get all the Cardinals games.

And speaking of baseball...we signed Graison up for the Meridian City league. Graison has been playing baseball since he was old enough to hold a bat! I love sitting at games and watching him play. Graison has come a long way in his baseball career. Growing from a little T-ball player to this year he will be on the regulation size fields.

Graison had his assessments this morning. Where they evaluate you and your skills to see where to place you as far as teams. Scott just called and said that Griason did great. Graison was out there with 14 & 15 year old and he was told he had the best arm out there. Graison of course was thrilled!

I am looking forward to another great year of baseball. Eventhough we are in a new town, it will be great to watch Graison continue to grow into a great player.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Yeah Yeah!! Congratulations Grais!! I wanna watch!!!! Miss you all!! Are you going to Mom's when Tate gets the priesthood?? Love you!! Kiss the kids (and Scott) for me! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey
    GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it is ball time Mercade is so ready to play softball.(I forgot to sign her on last Saturday) I'm not sure how much we will get to watch with Dallin but we will just be glad to be outside @ a ball field. I'm going to miss watching Graison play ball.
    Lots of Love Jamie

    ReplyDelete