Tuesday, March 17, 2009

MIZZOU IS COMING TO BOISE


YES you heard right. The first round of the NCAA March Madness has games being played here in Boise. You could hear the cheers on Sunday when Scott found out that Mizzou was going to be one of the teams to be playing here in our city.


I have been trying to find tickets, but with no luck. Unless you want to pay up to $250 a seat! I am hoping that Friday after the first round, that maybe there will be some up for grabs.


I would love to be able to send Graison & Scott to go support our home team. What are the chances that Mizzou would come here! It would be a great treat for them. So stay tuned to see if I can "score" tickets....hopefully I post again with GOOD NEWS!

2 comments:

  1. That is way cool and I was shocked they were playing in Boise. But I guess anything is possible! :) Good luck getting tickets that would be way cool to go to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome and I hope you find tickets. Look on Craigslist - or have you?

    ReplyDelete